Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ben Gordon hopes to play for UK


London-born Ben Gordon may finally turn out for Great Britain this summer when they play at the EuroBasket in Poland. The Chicago Bulls guard, who grew up in the United States, has yet to represent the country but he wants to play for Chris Finch's team when the Brits go up against world champions Spain, Slovenia and Serbia in group play this summer.

The main issue affecting his availability is that Gordon still doesn't know which NBA team he will play for next year.

"I'm just hoping this summer I'll be able to play," said Gordon.
"If everything goes according to plan, I will. I'm going to be an unrestricted free agent which gives me a little bit more freedom with different teams. I'm just hoping I can get my deal out of the way and move on with a clear mind in time for Great Britain."

source : fibaeurope.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know any Bosman CENTER players who are free or can move now?????