Thursday, November 27, 2008

Darko Milicic would like to play in Europe


Darko Milicic(2.13-C) gave an interview to commercialappeal.com where he stated that he is beginning not to like the game in the NBA anymore and that he would like to play in Europe where the level of basketball is very good and that he will also be closer to his homeland.

Milicic doesn't want to be typecasted into a defensive player:
"I lot of days I think that," Milicic said, "because the only way to be me is in Europe. I don't want to be a defensive player the rest of my career. It's not really what I want to do."

"In Europe, I can be a different player with the ball going through me," Milicic said. "Here, you take a shot and you just don't want to miss. You think too much.

"I want to get my confidence back on the offensive end. I want the ball to go through me so I can have a chance to miss without worrying about it. And I want a chance to make plays. (Europe) has good basketball, and it would be closer to home."




2 comments:

JR Sanchis said...

Next destination: CSKA?

Anonymous said...

there are quite a few teams that can afford his contract. he will be a free agent in 2010