Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hemofarm signed Marton Bader


A day before its Eurocup game with Azovmash, Hemofarm Stada signed center Marton Bader for the rest of the season. Bader (2.13-C) replaces injured center Vladan Vukosavljevic (2.06-C), who is out with a broken leg. Bader arrives from for Khimik Yuzny of the Ukrainian League, where he averaged 8 points and 4 rebounds over 13 games. Before Khimik, Bader played in the ULEB Cup with Panelinios 2007-08 and with Krka Novo Mesto 2002-03. He also played in the Euroleague with Cibona from 2004 to 2007 and with Krka in the 2003-04 season.

"I am extremely happy to come to Hemofarm, which has played really well this season," Bader said after signing. "My first game will be against Azovmash, which is a very good team. They have is Ukrainian national team guard Lamin, who I know well. I know well Azovmash's team because I played in Ukraine for several months, but I expect Hemofarm to win. I am sure I will be ready for the game on Tuesday, because I started to practice with Hemofarm two days ago."

source : eurocupbasketball.com

0 comments: