Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pau Orthez signed Jameson Curry


Coach Bergaud said that he couldn't leave the opportunity go to waste when he found out that Jameson Curry was released from the Chicago Bulls. Curry was drafted in 2007 in the 2nd round in number 51 by the Chicago Bulls.

He finished 3 successful seasons in Oklahoma State and in his last season he averaged 17.3 points 3.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists in 35 games. Since then he played in several summer leagues and tried for a position in the Chicago roster but was sent to the NBDL and Iowa where he played 13 games averaging 20.2 points 5.6 assists and 3.2 rebounds.

In their announcement via their official website Pau Orthez say that there will be a press-conference to properly announce the player.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Mr. North Carolina shows the NBA what they missed out on brah.....

Anonymous said...

I watched in person as JamesOn played basketball for Eastern Alimance High School in Mebane,NC for 4 years. Then I followed all his games watching him from tv play for Oklahoma St U 3 years. After that I watched him set on the sideline for the Chicago Bulls. I know JamesOn and I knew that sitting on the sidelines was getting to him. I think it's a shame that the Bulls tossed him aside. I didn't get to see him play for Iowa Energy. Those games weren't broadcast here in Tennessee. But I would have watched him play if I could have! JamesOn is a GREAT basketball player. When I saw him play in high school I KNEW from that day forward that he was an AMAZING star being born to shoot hoops! I hope that whom ever he plays for will keep him and let him do what he does best and that IS TO PLAY BALL FOR A GREAT TEAM!! Gooo JamesOn!! Show them what you got!!