Monday, September 28, 2009

Anatoly Kashirov will play in Germany


Center Anatoly Kashirov has become a player of Mitteldeutscher Weissenfels (German Bundesliga). The player’s contract with CSKA was terminated due to mutual agreement.



Kashirov was rented to Spartak St. Petersburg and Universitet-Ugra Surgut during last season. Anatoly joined CSKA junior project in 2003 after graduating from Moscow Trinta Sports School. He played for main team from 2005. In three seasons with CSKA main team the player won Euroleague twice (2005/06, 2006/07), three Russian Championships (2005/06, 2006/07, 2007/08) and two Russian Cups (2006, 2007). In 67 games for CSKA he scored 3.0 points along with 1.8 rebounds, 0.1 assists, 0.2 steals and 0.2 blocked-shots.

Andrey Vatutin, PBC CSKA President:

- Anatoly grew as a person and a player under our eyes, and we are glad to call him our club’s alumnus. Though he could not become one of CSKA leaders yet, his career is in its beginning, and we will continue to follow his successes. I hope that playing in Bundesliga will help Tolya to jump to the next level of his game.

Anatoly Kashirov:

- It is a bit sad to go, honestly. CSKA is not just a letters for me, but the part of my life filled with great memories and successes. I hope I said ‘good bye’ not ‘farewell’. If CSKA will need my help, I will be glad to help. I would like to say thank you to the club’s management for treating me fair and for the chance to play, to have more playing time. Great thanks to all the fans who supported me all this years. This is life, a chance, a possibility to do a step forward. 




source : cskabasket.com

0 comments: