Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Moshe Weinkratz resigned from Bnei Hasharon


This seems to be the week of resignations and dismissals. Another coach to follow is Moshe Weinkratz who resigned from Bnei Hasharon just after 2 losses of his team according to the Eurocup Official site. Weinkratz hadn't coached in the pro leagues since 2002 so the decision to appoint him head coach came as a surprise.

"I reached the conclusion to resign because I want the team to reach the goals we set, and I believe it must go through a big change to accomplish that. Though it's not an easy move for any of the sides, it had to be done," said Weinkratz. The club's chairman and general manager, Eldad Akunis, said: "I respect Weinkrantz a lot. I still believe in him and think he could have lifted us from the current crisis if he hadn't resigned. I'm sure I'll consult him and listen to his opinion in the future and wish him all the best."




0 comments: