Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dominic James to play in Europe - Gaines is free agent


Last hurrah: After Thursday's practice - what turned out to be his final one with the Bucks - former Marquette University point guard Dominic James talked about how much he enjoyed being in camp.



"I love it," said James, who was waived Friday so he could play in Europe. "It's a lot of hard work, but something I've been looking forward to. I'm taking it all in one day at a time. I feel like a little kid. I'm learning something new every day."

"You definitely get challenged. But that's a challenge I always look forward to. Mentally and physically, pushing your body to the limit, and that's what being a professional is all about. I'm just trying to get accustomed to that, that lifestyle and really taking care of myself coming in every day ready to work."

The Bucks also released 6-9 forward Charles Gaines after Friday's practice, bringing the number of players in camp to 15.


source : jsonline.com

1 comments:

Pirrimarzon said...

So do Donell Taylor and Quinton Hosley, great wing players in Europe