Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sašo Filipovski to coach Union Olimpija


Sašo Filipovski returns home!


Union Olimpija Ljubljana agreed terms with Slovenian head coach Sašo Filipovski. Filipovski already spent more then a decade in Slovenia's only Euroleague team as an assistant coach and as youngest Euroleague head coach during 2002-2003 and 2003-2004 seasons. Filipovski signed a 3-year deal with Union Olimpija Ljubljana.

Sašo Filipovski, Head Coach of Union Olimpija: "I am extremely happy to return to the club where I already worked for ten years. I have great memories and I am already excited about the work and new challenges which come with new responsibility in Union Olimpija. In my opinion, it is good that we signed a 3 years contract because I think we can do great things in this period of time. I would like to thank everyone for the trust they are showing me and the responsibility they gave me. Right now, I am still in Italy but I am returning to Slovenia on Monday and I will immediately start working."

source : union.olimpija.com


Click here to return to the homepage.

0 comments: