Saturday, July 18, 2009

Marc Salyers confirms signing with Le Mans


Marc Salyers(2.05-PF) confirmed on his facebook page that he will be playing for Le Mans in the next season. Salyers was bit taken aback by Roanne's decision to sign Dylan Page over himself and he warned previously that he would sign with Le Mans. And he did!

Salyers' own words: "In the 3yrs I've played in France, I've made it to the Finals with my team all 3yrs and won the Championship of France twice. Now, I'm pround to anounce that I'm going to play for Le Mans next year to win the Championship of France for the 3rd time!"

Salyers was the top scorer of the Euroleague regular season playing for Roanne during season 2007-2008 and this past season he started playing for Azovmash. The financial troubles of Azovmash have forced him out of the club like other players before him. As a player of Azovmash he averaged 11.8 points and 4.5 rebounds in 12 games for the Ukrainian Superleague.

0 comments: