Saturday, May 16, 2009

CSKA renewes Siskauskas' contrail until 2011


PBC CSKA and Ramunas Siskauskas agreed on a new contract, leaving the Lithuanian forward in our club for another two years. The previous agreement was signed until the end of 2008/09 season. 

Andrei Vatutin, CSKA CEO: 

“Ramunas did not need too much time to prove that he is the integral part of CSKA. The prolongation was just a matter of time – we understood that together with the player. It is a pleasure to know that this great person and brilliant player, who has become the Euroleague regular season MVP in 2008 and the real hero of the toughest 2009 Final Four in the colors of our club, will help CSKA to fight for the titles in future”.

Ramunas Siskauskas:

“I feel as a right man in right place in CSKA – I am happy with both the team and the organization. That is why I don’t see any reason to think about changes. I feel myself as a part of history of the great club which is aiming for the highest goals. And that’s what absolutely matches with my character.” 

source : cskabasket.com



Bookmark and Share

0 comments: